PRIVACY AT EWG
Privacy is recognised as a fundamental human right by the United Nations (UN) in its Universal Declaration of Human Rights, however at Women Management the primary source of commitment to personal data protection is the awareness that our business interests many young people around the world, who aspire to become models or who simply take an interest in our initiatives focus on fashion.
Our core privacy principles in the respect of the applicable data protection laws:
- Privacy Notice to individuals to identify the purposes for which personal data is collected, used, retained and disclosed
- Choice and consent available to individuals with respect to the collection, use, retention and disclosure of their personal data, according to the applicable data protection regulations
- Security measures to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data
- Full and prompt respect for the exercise of privacy rights of the individuals to access their personal data and ensure it is correct and accurate and allow their opposition to the processing or fulfil their requests for deleting their data, as applicable by data protections laws
- Disclosure personal data to third parties as well as within the company organisation only when strictly necessary and with the appropriate organisational and technical safeguards
- Accountability and Privacy by Design to ensure compliance to our privacy framework
The Privacy Notice of the EWG companies:
If you have any questions pertaining the processing of your personal data, you can also contact Elite World Group's Data Protection Officer by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.